November 28, 2007

"Blissfully Up," Bauer

Song: "Blissfully Up"
Album: The Bauer Melody of 2006
Artist: Bauer

I was introduced to Bauer on Fabchannel. I was mesmerized by their amazing concert in Amsterdam with the Metropole Orchestra. What a beautiful, creative event.



This group is the Dutch duo Bauer, easily confused with the Myspace Bauer which has an EP and a song called Connected. Sadly, U.S. iTunes doesn't carry "Blissfully Up," but the Dutch iTunes does. I can recommend Bouillabaise of Brilliance though.

2 comments:

Ben said...

First comment to myself... I read a reviewer compare Bauer to Burt Bacharach. How interesting.

Anonymous said...

isn't that against the rules to comment on yourself? anyway, that conductor of metropol is named vince mendoza and he is a friend from LA. Small world - great tune!