January 9, 2008

Kiwi for Dessert

I'm going to take this blog places it's never been before... Swoooooooosh!

From here on out
it's going to be about more than just single songs--
but all things Benjamin.
Like this picture of dessert last night. I love sliced Kiwi.

So, geez, I really should introduce myself. I'm Ben. Otherwise known as Bonj, BenJamin, Benjamin Wells, Momotamus and Hey You.

I like to listen to lots and lots of music, mainly because it gives me inspiration to make my own music. You can hear some of it here and here. I'm making more all the time, so stay tuned! I have a (shhhh) secret ambition to create a new album. With just a few hurdles to overcome-- like my total lack of a studio. Currently my creative space is stuffed into the corner of our bedroom.
"Our" bedroom, ah yes, I must mention that I'm married to the MOST beautiful, talented and interesting woman (I'll have to ask if she wants to be introduced) and we have an unbelievably cool son-- who truly is my main inspiration.
I have other interests too-- like this one. Check out Capitol Peak From the Top or Knife Edge Movie. This was an expedition I took last summer alone. Spectacularmo!

If you're reading this-- something brought you here. What was it? I believe... we were meant to know each other. Write me. Tell me. Until next time... much love.

No comments: